Contract Execution is the second of three online Level I contracting courses. It focuses on executing the acquisition planning through soliciting industry and awarding a contract. It provides students with the knowledge necessary to execute an acquisition that optimizes customer mission performance. Students will learn the techniques and benefits of early industry involvement in shaping requirements. Students will learn basic procedures for acquisition of both commercial and noncommercial requirements, effectively conduct analysis of market data, and determine when a price is fair and reasonable. Finally students will learn how to conduct basic competitive acquisitions, process awards, and handle protests before and after contract award.
- CON 115, Contracting Fundamentals OR
- CON 110, Mission-Support Planning AND
- CON 111, Mission Strategy Execution AND
- CON 112, Mission-Performance Assessment AND
- CON 120, Mission-Focused Contracting
Course Length: Approximately 9 hours to complete
- EFFECTIVE 1 OCT 2019 POINTS WILL CHANGE TO CEU = 0.9; CLP = 9; RRP = 2
- Completing CON 121, 124 and 127 in sequential order is highly recommended.
- All exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%. You will have 2 opportunities to retake an exam in its entirety. After a 3rd failure, you will automatically be restarted in the course.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.