Contract Management is the final of three online courses. This course builds on the foundation established in CON 121 and CON 124 and provides students with the knowledge necessary to identify and utilize appropriate performance metrics when evaluating contractor performance. Students will explore processes for working with their customer to ensure contract performance is meeting mission requirements. Students will explore performance assessment strategies and remedies for contractual non-compliance, how to make and price contract changes after award, handle disputes, and finally how to close out completed contracts. Additionally, students will gain a fundamental knowledge of the characteristics and principles of the contract termination process.
- CON 115, Contracting Fundamentals OR
- CON 110, Mission-Support Planning AND
- CON 111, Mission Strategy Execution AND
- CON 112, Mission-Performance Assessment AND
- CON 120, Mission-Focused Contracting
Course Length: Approximately 9 hours to complete
- EFFECTIVE 1 OCT 2019 POINTS WILL CHANGE TO CEU = 0.9; CLP = 9; RRP = 2
- Completing CON 121, 124 and 127 in sequential order is highly recommended.
- All exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%. You will have 2 opportunities to retake an exam in its entirety. After a 3rd failure, you will automatically be restarted in the course.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.