This course focuses on legal considerations in the procurement process. Participants are introduced to the basic principles and sources of law relevant to procurement, including fiscal law. The course also addresses various other legal issues that may develop during the course of a contract, such as protests, assignment of claims, disputes, fraud, contractor debt, performance issues, and contract termination.
- CON 210, Government Contract Law
Course Length: Approximately 8 hours to complete
- EFFECTIVE 1 OCT 2019 POINTS WILL CHANGE TO CEU = 0.8; CLP = 8; RRP = 2
- Completing CON 200 prior to registering is recommended.
- All exams in this course must be passed with a minimum score of 80%. You will have 2 opportunities to retake an exam in its entirety. After a 3rd failure, you will automatically be restarted in the course.
- There is no time limit for completing this course.
- After completing the course, please be sure to complete the survey at the end.