Fundamentals of Cost Accounting Standards provides detailed, hands-on instruction in the various aspects of Public Law 100-679, including the rules and regulations of the Cost Accounting Standards Board, the requirements of the cost accounting standards, disclosure statements, cost accounting practice changes, and calculating cost impacts for federal contracts.
- CON 250, Fundamentals of Cost Accounting Standards—Part I AND
- CON 251, Fundamentals of Cost Accounting Standards—Part II
Course Length: 8 classroom days
- Pre-work required (approx. 2 hours) / Walk-ins authorized / Pre-work accessible on DAU Public
- Level II certification in Contracting is recommended.
- Students must be familiar with a basic function calculator.